CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Preciouses!!

"..to look but not to touch,
to see but not to read.."

Dear lonely isle,
  • I'm so happee =)
  • Today I went KLCC to buy books!!
  • Yes, the babies are finally here!!
  • Ahh...the satisfaction of having finished wrapping them.
  • They look absolutely beautiful.
  • Soon I shall have them all.
  • All seven of them.
  • However, it's rather sad that I can't read them yet.
  • Yes, not yet. I have to put them away...
  • I told myself I shall concentrate on STPM trials first. (yes, it's stupid. But we all must make sacrifices for our future =( )
  • Alas, but to have them and not read them!
  • It's like an art collector who has bought the Mona Lisa, but cannot look upon it yet.
  • I want to read...
  • But I know I shouldn't.
Not yet.

love, joyce.




0 comments: