CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Insaflah...

"..fun can be found,
even when you least expect it.."

Dear lonely isle,
  • I had a lot of fun this weekend!!
  • Thursday was fun! Although maybe I shouldn't be left with drunk people sober.
  • Friday was fun too!! (Although I almost got disowned by my brother for coming home late. 3 a.m.!!)
  • Who knew pool was fun? And that some people do the para-para really well?
  • Saturday was a little unexpected, but I had fun all the same. Watching Fastastic Four wasn't the fastastic thing we did that night though.
  • However, accidents happen.
  • I am ashamed to admit this, but I broke my glasses. (A first time for everything...)
  • Officially no more pillow fights (unless I take off my glasses...).
  • So today I went around blind.
  • Forgive me, for I have sinned.
  • Today I had chocolate fondue.
  • And then I drank ice water.
  • Please don't punish me.
  • Please please don't make my cough worse.
  • I've truly regretted my sins, I swear!
  • I am already paying the price for the ultimate sin of pillow fighting, there's no need for me to die of cough.
  • Oh, and my parents are coming back today.
  • Pray people pray, that I do not get screwed for my glasses.
But we really should have more yesterdays.

love, joyce.

0 comments: