CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Cobaan...

"..do not think to tempt me,
or lead me astray.."

Dear lonely isle,
  • I think I'm falling sick.
  • But no worries, body immune system already kicking in. (I know Ann Gee, I know. Saying summore.)
  • Gosh, who thought you could have back aches everywhere! (so technically, every part of me IS my back?)
  • Anyway, I really have to start studying.
  • But I can't seem to start.
  • Hmm... as a matter of fact, it has been some time since I last bought a book...
  • Maybe...?
  • Perhaps...?
  • Argh!! Don't tempt me!!
  • OK.
  • Can someone take me to Mid Valley?
  • Please?
  • There's something I really have to do.
  • Some things are long overdue...
  • I'm serious.
  • Upon my oath (Scout's oath) I am not a lying person, this has nothing to do with my books.
So can we go?

love, joyce.

PS: 3 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *yay* =p



0 comments: