CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Indeed, I Am Grateful

"..love thy computer,
and it shalt serve thee.."

Dear lonely isle,

Sometimes I don't know what to do with myself.
I've talked, reasoned, scolded and even cajoled.
But somehow, such words do not seem to enter my brain.
They enter the ears and leave via the other end, without bothering to check with the central nervous system first.
This doesn't look very good from where I sit.
Heck, how can anything be good if where I sit is at the computer?
If I am actually studying, and this is all just a hallucination, then maybe it's not too bad.
But as it is, here I am.
Okay, enough with the whining for a while.
First things first, let me acknowledge my love for my computer.
Seldom realised and never expressed, you never know what you have or how lucky you are until you've used the computers in the school computer lab.
Yes, thank god for my computer.
Thank god for the good internet connection line and basically everything about this computer.
There.

So this one goes out to you, Samsung computer and here's to you knowing how much I love you.

love, joyce.

0 comments: