CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

In Denial...Once More

"..and there's no where in the world,
I'd rather be,
then here in my room,
dreaming about you and me.."

Dear lonely isle,

How many times must I tell you, over and over again : Don't think.
Don't think. Don't think. DON'T THINK.
If you don't think, you don't dream.
If you don't dream, you don't get confused.
If you don't get confused, you don't fall in love. Again.
When trials is less than 2 weeks away, you need your head.
You need your heart.
It's very tempting, to have a dream hanging in front of you, dangling.
Whispers of a silent fantasy, to escape once more into the recesses of the mind.
To let go, and be at peace.
But I will not dream. I will not think.
There is another way.
But one that I do not wish to take.
Rejection can be a very painful thing.
But the signs are all there.
Being happy.
Smiling often.
And just wanting to be around.
No, girl. Please do not fall into the trap.
But what if I can't help myself?
What if I want it?
I don't want to be in love.
I will not fall in love.
But I'm just so happy.

Maybe I am...in love.

love, joyce.

PS: I am so not in love, you hear me?!
NOT IN LOVE.

0 comments: