CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Perfect Moment

"..ever close your eyes,
ever stop and listen,
ever feel alive,
and you've nothing missing,
you don't need a reason,
let it all go on and on.."

Dear lonely isle,

I'm not too sure what's happening. I'm just feeling very happy.
A sunny warm feeling from deep inside, that just makes you smile in your sleep.
The blissfulness of being alive, here, and now, that life is really nice.
I suppose after a few weeks of moping and feeling miserable really makes you appreciate feeling good about yourself.
Right now, I'm living in perpetual sunshine.
Lying on my back on a sunny beach, just taking the day in.
Breath by breath.
Moment by moment.
And every second is as sweet as the last.
The day is beautiful.
It is the perfect moment.

I hope it lasts.

love, joyce.



0 comments: