CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

"..I'll regret this,
but maybe not now,
I might apologise,
but for now,
I just want to scream.."

Dear lonely isle,

I need to scream.

In someone's face.

Now.

Why do people enjoy mocking me?
For all of you who think it's very funny, just thank god you are a friend.
Or maybe you should just not be a friend anymore so I can tell you exactly what I want.
To your face.
In your face.
It can be arranged.
I have said before, do not test my patience. Please.
What part of that do you not understand?
Or do I have to rephrase that with monosyllabic words?
Something you can understand.
Because clearly you don't.
You know what?

Whatever.
Just whatever you want.

love, joyce.

PS: tomorrow comes too slow....

0 comments: