CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Hair Grows

"..a bit like a ball,
and rather round,
is the bob.."

Dear lonely isle,
  • Today I did something which I probably shouldn't have done.
  • I cut my hair. Again.
  • And it's a bob haircut now. (can't say I'm crazy about bobs, but oh well, hair grows.)
  • And after all, I'm not the one who's gonna be looking at me.
  • That would be my poor friends. (who knows, if they start avoiding me and are reluctant to talk to me, I'll know it's the hair.)
  • Anyway, my fringe is irritating me a bit. (but oh well, hair grows.)
  • It'll grow out soon enough. (probably)
  • But overall, I'm satisfied with my hair.
  • I'm not too sure about my friends, but we'll leave that to tomorrow =p
  • I like cutting my hair (universal fact).
  • But after I do, I tend to wish that I didn't.
  • But after awhile, I start to love it.
  • Hmm..anyway when it starts to grow I get the itch to cut it again.
  • But no worries. I insaf already. Will grow it long now.
  • Come to think of it, that was what I had in mind when I decided to cut my hair.
  • Because I wanted to grow it long I decided to even the length out a bit so that it wouldn't be so unruly when it grows longer.
  • And so thus it became a bob.
  • Weelll...at least Christine (sexiest gal ever) and Ann Gee (sexy too, just a lil shorter =) ) are now granted the opportunity no see me with gel/wax in my hair..
Hair grows. (good one Brian.)

love, joyce.

0 comments: