CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Someday, My Sleep Will Come...

"..I wish, o I wish,
to sleep.."

Dear lonely isle,
  • I'm afraid I'm getting weird (What do you mean I am weird??).
  • Despite popular belief, I am not weird.
  • I'm becoming weird.
  • But that's beside the point.
  • The point is, this sleeping queen is not getting her daily fix.
  • And not taking her medication at the proper time.
  • I just don't get it.
  • I can't sleep at night.
  • And I end up sleeping when I'm NOT supposed to.
  • Like in school.
  • Like in the afternoon.
  • It's a chain reaction.
  • Initiation step: Ternapped last last night ---> creating free radicals of sleepy molecules (that cause me to feel sleepy at the wrong time)
  • Propagation step: End up napping in school and in the afternoon ---> cause of not able to sleep again at night ---> creating even more free radicals of sleepy molecules
  • And so on and so forth it goes...until one free radical meets and collides with another.
  • But before that, one existing free sleepy molecule radical is able to continue disrupting normal sleeping times, causing inability to study, pay attention in class and etc. etc.
  • The problems caused are unspeakably horrifying (woe is me).
  • We have got to do something about this.
  • Consider it being civic minded, or as your public duty (when have you last conributed to society?).
  • "YOU ARE MY FRIEND TOO"
  • If in any way, you have discovered a way to stop this pollution of lethargicness and save me,
  • Contact me at : 0122472761
  • If I am not replying you, I'm probably asleep (for best results, please message at night).
  • Help me help me.
  • Before I turn into a nocturnal being.
  • It's not too late.
Thank you for your cooperation.

love, joyce.

*this is a joyce service reminder from joyce.*

0 comments: