CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Insomnia-Free Life: Sleeping Anywhere, Anytime.. For Lessons, Contact Me

"..I wanna be under the comforter,
safe, snug, warm, and blissfully asleep.."

Dear lonely isle,

Lord, I'm tired.

  • Fell asleep last night doing biology notes (note: do not listen to Sarah McLachlan, Jewel and Josh Groban when studying.).
  • Ended up napping at 10 pm.
  • Woke up at 10.45 pm. (absolutely ruined my night. Note: when falling asleep at night, do not wake up till next morning.).
  • Went downstairs for supper. Milo finished, so opened a new tin.
  • Big, heavy, full Milo tin slipped off my fingers as I was replacing it on the shelf.
  • Bloody tin banged my shoulder on the way down.
  • Thank god the tiles didn't crack, but tin was dented (take that! You stoopid tin!)
  • Continued notes until 2.00 am.
  • Couldn't sleep, so messaged Yu Kit. Fell asleep at 3.45 am (Note: no naps before sleeping.).
  • Today almost died in class.
  • Tried pinching myself to stay awake, but fell asleep still pinching myself (do not underestimate the power of the human will to sleep).
  • Got up for tuition at 4.40 pm. Ann Gee came at 4.45 pm. (talk about timing.)
  • Wanted to pig out on Christine's jam, but couldn't (fuck fuck fuck).
  • Consequences : Super lethargic during tuition, brain working on minimal capacity, could only register words (I was having math tuition) and people who spoke loudly (Ben).
  • Note: make sure jam is always in possesion for emergencies (like school).
You know what? It's time for bed...
Oh fuck....

Maths homework.

love, joyce.

Ps: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIP VOON!!!!!

0 comments: