CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Lament Of Loss

"..we never appreciate what we have,
till it slips from our grasp.."

Dear lonely isle,

This is a lament, for a week's loss. A loss greater than I thought.

Our meeting, as chance hath seemeth fit to arrange, was beauty beyond splendour. Memories of thee that day still haunt my waking hours, filling mine heart with loss beyond comprehension. Pain is all that fills me.
I walk the lonely halls, now empty without thy touch. Thy absence doth rend me apart, for I doth long to see thee and be with thee as I had. Thou art a painting, of which hath been taken from me. No longer do thy beauty grace mine abode, alas, the days are as bare as empty canvas.
Oft times, I cursed the day thou cameth into mine life, for had I never felt thy presence, I would never mourn thy absence.
But to be granted an audience with thee, though short it may seem, hath fill me with knowledge I cannot even fathom. Thy wisdom, truly, surpasses the known world.
But what is time to a steadfast heart? For be I broken or be I whole, I shall await thee. In silence, darkness, come hail or sleet, my lifeless body shall still await, for even in death I will not fail thee.
Perhaps, maybe just, I leave a faint glimmer, a tiny ray of hope, that thou shalt one day return to me. Return to me as thy had, and we shall be as one once more.
Alas, hope is but a dying wish unfulfilled, as I face each day without thee. Thy shadows lurk beyond mine reach, forever mocking me with thy playful banter.
O return to me, I beseech thee!

Lord, thank you for enabling my Streamyx.

love, joyce.


0 comments: