CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Burn Baby, Burn..

"..like the deepest pits of hell,
he scorches with a touch,
and torches with a stare,
with flames of the nether around his shoulders,
he strides through ashes falling from the sky.."

Dear lonely isle,

Today I went to watch Batman Begins. *yay* =P
And I realise...
  • It's the best Batman movie yet.
  • Christian Bale is HOT.
  • Everything about him is HOT.
  • He is gorgeous (especially half naked. top half naked btw)
  • He makes running around dressed up as a bat COOL (I wanna be Batman too....).
  • Flying around on bat-like wings is COOL (Upon my oath I am not a lying person, this is true...).
  • My new dream is to marry Bruce Wayne.
  • I wanna buy hotels, and swim in the fountains...(with Bruce, duh)
  • Dear Tobey, consider yourself dethroned for the moment...(I know, I'm ashamed of myself...I will reinstate you soon, and the both of you will be on par, but for now...Batman is HOT)
  • (Sorry, where was I? Oh yeah...) Christian Bale is HOT.
  • Forgive me, Johnny, Orlando, Keanu, Daniel, Brad, (erm, am I forgetting anyone?) and all the other Royal Handsomenesses, consider yourself, er, temporarily displaced....I'm renovating the altar....you guys will be reinstated er, later.
  • I now convert to the solo worship of Christian Bale (hottest guy ever).
  • Batman Begins is the best batman movie yet.
  • Go watch it.
  • Please take me with you.
  • I promise I won't go into seizures....again (I swear, Haz).
  • Batman rocks! (yea Ann Gee? =P this is why I've been watching ALL these years...if only all the previous ones had been HIM too...)
  • Christian Bale IS HOT.
  • Take my word for it. Watch the show.
  • And take me with you.
Please? I'll be good.
I promise.

love, joyce.

0 comments: