CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 19, 2005

I Told You So..

"..though I've tried,
I've fallen,
I've sunk so low,
I've messed up.."

Dear lonely isle,

Told ya. I did. I really did, but no, you wouldn't listen.
Why is it that things seldom go out the way we want them to? Why is it that we tend to feel little pangs of regret in the decisions we make? Will I ever be able to say that I've never regretted anything I've ever done?
What is it when we are haunted by past visions? Why must we be tormented? Why can't I make up my mind?
And why, why, are things past, remain past? Why is it that we only get to choose once in life? What happened to second chances?
Why am I ALWAYS tormented with 'What if ?' ?
You know what? Enough with the whining.

Fuck, I'm tired.

love, joyce.

0 comments: