CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Rainy Day

"..and I'm gonna miss you
like a child misses their blanket,
but I've got to get a move on with my life,
it's time to be a big girl now,
and big girls don't cry
.."

Dear lonely isle,

I thought I'd be okay, but I guess that was just me lying to myself again.

Blasting the music through my earphones. Trying to drown out the sound of my own thoughts.
And the rain inside my heart.

Don't think. Don't think. Don't think.
Just don't think...

Been bottling it up since lab today. The sky overhead just kept getting darker.

He called just before boarding when I was on the way back. Just dropped off my last passenger then. Stopped the car in the middle of the road to answer him.

When he put down the phone, I couldn't keep them in anymore.

It started to rain.

Don't feel like talking to or facing anyone tonight.

So damn tired today but I hardly feel it.
The water was so cold when I took a shower but I hardly felt it.
Just feel incapable to to feel anything else at the moment.

The only sound I hear is the rain.

It's time to be a big girl now.
And big girls don't cry.


It's just another rainy day.

love, joyce.

0 comments: