CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 10, 2006

Sinfulness

"..and even if my house falls down now,
I wouldn't have a clue,
because you're near me,
and I want to thank you
.."


Dear lonely isle,

The campaign has pretty much reached a stalemate. So let's not talk about depressing news, shall we?

Well, please forgive me, for I have sinned.
Gluttony took over yesterday and I found myself so full I could not breathe.
God knows the after effects of eating too much are already punishment in itself.
I feel bad everytime I think of poor people starving to death somewhere far far away, where nasi lemak does not present itself at every stall, and mamak is virtually unheard of. And here I am, being stuffed to death.

Surprisingly, even though I enjoyed the dinner, I found I enjoyed myself even more earlier that evening, (no offence to the birthday boy, who nevertheless was a good host and provided good food) though I can't say I'm surprised :P

And for reasons unknown, I seem to be suffering from a terrible back ache, even as I type this. I don't know why but it feels as if I would keel over and die any moment now.
And still, all I can think of is whether I should engage the target tonight.

*rolls eyes* There's no helping some people.

love, joyce.

PS: but seriously, I so need to get over this...

0 comments: