CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Campaign Status Report: Success (So Far)

"..no, I can't let you go,
you're a part of me now,
caught by the taste of your kiss,
and I don't want to know,
the reason why I can't stay forever like this
.."


Dear lonely isle,


Things are going great :)
But I miss him.. Dammit, you just had to get yourself sick, didn't you?
But other than that, things are going great.
I hope they keep on being great..

Because given my track record, I really hope they do.

It's certainly different this time, or is this the disillusioned me speaking?
It certainly feels different though.

But you know what? I'm not going to think about this, because all I'll do is just give myself doubts.
And we don't want that.
No, we don't want that at all..

It's ok girl, one day at a time..

We'll make it through. This time. For real.

love, joyce.

0 comments: