CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Parading The Skeleton

"..where is the moment we need it the most,
you kick up the leaves and the magic is lost.."


Dear lonely isle,

Well the terrifying things are out, and I guess I've come to somewhat terms with it.
I can't shut them back in the closet so I guess I have to figure out what to do with the little nightmares.
Well, my dad was suggesting Sabah, so I pray that people don't want to go there and not apply for it, so that my chances are higher, but then again, oh well, whatever happens is probably determined to make me scream and feel like trashing someone. So I pray that for once, that things will come out rather desireable.
After all if I do get it, I am going to go all the way to Sabah, and possibly live surrounded by heaps and heaps of mother nature.
Mother nature and I have always lived on the basis of; she's out there, and I'm in here. We see each other occasionally and politely wave, but other than that, we pretty much mind our own business.
But I'm hardly complaining, I'd probably be much too happy to refuse.
Well I'd probably complain 1 week into the whole course. Then maybe you should check back with me in a month or 2. If I haven't died by then, you can rest assured I'm going to be just fine.
So everything's going to be all right right?

If they would only let me register and apply for the bloody course...

love, joyce.

0 comments: