CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Spoils Of Winning

"..nothing sweeter,
than the taste of victory,
and nothing more profound,
than the joy of winning.."

Dear lonely isle,
  • Some days are eventful. Today is one of them.
  • Because we WON!! (FYI choir competition singing patriotic songs. Who's patriotic eh? *hint* *hint* )
  • Muahahahaahahahaahhahaahahahaahahhaahaha
  • You see this smile?
  • Take that Pn. Wang!
  • In your face!!
  • Truth be told, I was praying very hard that my voice did not crack on stage. (guess who's queen of crack? Yup, always the one who cracks..)
  • After the performance however, I was praying equally as hard for the bloody emcee not to say our name during the announcement of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd runner-up positions. =)
  • Omg! That was like the first time I won anything for choir!! ^.^
  • And now that I think about it, my last year too.. =(
  • Oh no, despite some things, I'm really going to miss choir practices.
  • Haha a weekly excuse to sing as loud and as long as I can without people complaining.
  • And all the preparations and extra practices for upcoming performances..
  • Seems like there's so many things I'm going to miss, and so many people!
  • Kar Mern (haha my fav! she's so sweet!! and she sings well!!), Bao Yen, not to mention some of the guys and most of the girls!!
  • All good things come to an end?
  • Maybe not this.
I'll still be singing, regardless of whether people care, for one.

love, joyce.

0 comments: