CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 02, 2008

You're It! (Again)

Dear Cheryl,

Cos you had to go and do this to me.

8 things I am passionate about:
(not in any sort of order)

1. My baby
2. My family and friends :)
3. Jellybean! (& Ichigo, and all of you that share a bed with me :))
4. My beloved books.
5. Reading.
6. Music.
7. Lyrics.
8. FOOD.

8 things I say too often :

1. What the F**K?
2. What the shit?
3. What the crap?
4. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
5. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~
6. I'm sorry I don't understand mandarin.
7. Huh?
8. Boleh bah, kalau kau ;)

8 books I’ve read recently :
(studies don't count)

1. The Truth by Terry P.
2. The Last Continent by Terry P.
3. Lady Friday by Garth Nix.
4. Sourcery by Terry P.
5. THUD! by Terry P.
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling
7. Nightwatch (again) by Terry P.
8. Hogfather (yet again) by Terry P.

8 songs I could listen to over and over again :
(It changes from time to time, currently on playlist forever looping)

1. No One and If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys
2. Any song from Celine Dion.
3. Any song from Maroon 5.
4. These Hard Times by Matchbox 20.
5. Rule The World by Take That.
6. Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.
7. Love Song by Sara Bareilles.
8. Any song from Linkin Park.

I'm going to add 3 more because I think the list is too short.
(so unofficially,)

9. Any song from the Bee Gees
10. Any song from ABBA
11. Any song from the Carpenters

8 things I learned :

Refer to here.

Finally, 8 people to tag :

1. Ann Gee
2. Eu Shen
3. Cheng Choo
4. Cheryl
5. Wilson
6. Sooks?
7. Huei Ming?
8. Haha, Hsin Yang, if you ever come by again.

love, Joyce.

0 comments: