CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dinners


Some random pictures of dinners.

At Bella Italia in Jesselton Hotel

I want pizza...again.

At Hana in City Mall

Tiing Jen's Katsu Don.

My Beef Teriyaki.
It doesn't look that good, but tastes good :)



Jia Jia's Sushi.



Lai San's Saba Shio.
(or something that sounds like that...)

Dinner was good :)
Sinful food...

Sinners:

Tiing Jen and Jia Jia

Lai San and me

Bee Bee, Yasmin and Mei Kuan's cousin :)

Fansu O-cha :P

On another note,
went shopping today!

Shopping is good :)

Wallet empty, heart happy :)

Bought a shirt and 2 blouses :)
The white ribbon comes with the shirt, a belt of sorts.

(if you think that the turquoise blouse looks like the black one,
well that's because it's the same cutting and design, just a different colour >.<
I like the cutting of the blouse THAT much :P)

My favourite *heart* :)


0 comments: