CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 02, 2008

Tag! You're It!


Dear Cheng Choo,

Sorry it took ages >.<"

Okies, here goes.

Instructions: Remove one question from those below, add in one of your own (personal), to make a total of 20. Tag 10 people in your list at the end of this post.
Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
When my baby decides to marry me :)
(which of course I helpfully and forcefully suggested should happen by the age of 28, and no further)

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you'd take and why?
Hmm, Ann Gee, Christine (counts right? she has a blog :P), and beloved Cheng Choo :) Why? Fun doesn't need a reason.
(I'd take you too Cheryl, but you're family :P)

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Right now? Home. Ask me again a month later :P

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
That everyone I love will always be healthy and happy :) Getting a scholarship for a PhD in UK isn't so bad either.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Not unless I live in an alternate universe where I am given everything I want :)

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Everyone I hold dear :(

7. If u had a superpower, what would your ability be?
I want to shit gold and vomit diamonds. (without injuring my internal organs, duh.)

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Confessed already :P

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Love, patience, dependability, responsible, love, care, love, money :P

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Stupid people. They plague the world like an infestation of an open wound.

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
I might.

13. In your own opinion, would you say you are nice or mean?
Definitely not very nice. I hope to be nice though. Actually I try to, but stupid people make me mean.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Love, friendship.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I would be, if i was a lot richer.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My mood swings and temper. Have a really short temper. I keep losing it all over the place :(

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My baby. My bestest friends :P

18. What's your weakest point?
That I care too much.

19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
Being who I am today.

20.What is the one thing you regret most?
Screwing up my STPM.

I tag: I don't have very many people to tag....Erm, okay, Ann Gee, Eu Shen, Cheryl, Wilson (if u read my blog), Christopher, Huei Ming? Sooks if you're there :P

Definition of 'stupid people' : people that irritate me, that ask stupid questions, that use their asses or mouths to think with instead of their brains, people that should have died a long time ago due to natural selection.

love, Joyce.

0 comments: