CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 25, 2006

UMS Student Threatened By Bankruptcy

Dear lonely isle,
My money is flying away. Everyday it seems more and more of my money packs its bags and leaves me, without even waving goodbye.
It seems that every now and then I'm forced to fork out money for photostating and meaningless contributions to various bodies and organizations for one reason or another, sometimes in the hoax of buying a shirt we were later told isn't really compulsory, but since we already paid, oh well what the heck eh? Say the seniors. God knows how many times they've conned my money. Or maybe for their Family Day outing which it is compulsory for juniors to pay for the major part of their expenses, but not compulsory for us to go >.<
What kind of sick person decided that?
Someone who probably has a lot of my money... the bastard.
So every week I find myself making trips to the one of the hottest spots in the campus besides the toilet. The ATM machine. Seriously, if you want to withdraw money without waiting for half an hour before you can, go at nine. Any later you can be prepared to queue until your hair turns white. And this is a normal occurance, EVERY DAMN DAY. Makes you think how UMS students are ALWAYS short of money, especially the juniors. Went to the ATM like twice this week already, going to be bankrupt soon. So I think it's wise to start my petition now.
Dear concerned friends and various people who are fortunate enough to hear my plight,
I will probably be bankrupt soon. Now's your chance to do you bit for society *cough* me *cough*.
Take some time off to send me some money :D All contributions must be made to
No. 3.03, Block B,
Kampung D, Kolej Kediaman CD,
Universiti Malaysia Sabah,
Beg berkunci 2073,
88999, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Please take note that all contributions should be addressed to Miss Jocelyn Toh, and the minimum amout is RM100. (for my baby it's RM200. You love me don't you? :) )
~Help save me before it's too late!~

Below are pics of my new phone cover. It was too cute. I couldnt resist. And don't worry it's only RM5 :P
Yes, yes I know I shouldn't waste money, but I needed it?
Ok, ok, I WANTED it :P

A coursemate told me the chinese word means 'soup'. Is this true? Because I love soup. And happen to be soup depraved. So for those of you who are fortunate to enjoy soup, count your blessings and mail some to the address given above. Thanks! I know you love me :)
And I don't understand why do I seem to be targeted by cockroaches. Got attacked by another one last night. T_T I now have a new hero. Her name is Fatimah. She is my roommate. She saves me from roaches :)

Exams coming... just kill me..

love, joyce.

0 comments: