CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 21, 2006

The Sock Remover

Bee Siah, Mei Kuan & me.
PBSM duty on Sunday.

Dear lonely isle,

Had PBSM duty yesterday. In case you didn't know, I joined the red cresent society.

Because I was told by seniors it's easy to score >.<

Haha what? You think I turned a new leaf? Anyway, yesterday was sports day between kolejs. As usual, my kolej managed to place last. I think.

There was lots of running, people falling down, injuring themselves, getting cramps, aches, and god knows what else. Thank god more experienced PBSM peopl were there. I would have just stood there and said "er." So what I did yesterday was remove people's socks and shoes so that the seniors can massage and do whatever it is they do. And yea, I just didn;t think about the fact that they just completed a run, or finished a race and peeled away the socks. The seniors had to massage, bandage, ice and do other ickier stuff than taking their shoes off. They're quite efficient. I can see that they probably do this on a daily basis.

Voluntarily massaging sweaty people. Some people are too noble for their own good.

And even if I don't learn something by the end of this semester, I'll have new pyjamas anyway :P (for those of you who didn't know, my old PBSM shirt I had in standard 6 is still being used as my pyjamas till this very day. )

love, joyce.


0 comments: