CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Wishlist

Dear lonely isle,

I don't know why but my Hello refuses to connect and therefore I can't post my piccies on my blog..
Weird.
Worse still, I can't show everyone my new wish list for this year...
Anyhow, I can still list them out, though it would be easier if you guys knew how it looks like :P
So...

1. Thud! (Corgi publishing. Paperback. which hasn't appeared yet)
2. The Art of Discworld
3. Nanny Ogg's Cookbook

Hehe, I will not refuse should you decide to buy any one of the above for me. (heck, not even all 3..)
But then again, I must first reflect on whether I have been good lately and whether I deserve such presents.
So, if you don't mind, I'll take a quiet reflection...
..........................................................
..........................................................
..........................................................
..........................................................
..........................................................

Ok, I'm done.
And yes, I so totally deserve those presents :)
is what I wish I could say, but as usual, I'm compelled to tell the truth at all times (most of the time anyway..).
Well, truth is I haven't been really nice to most people lately, and to those who think I've been nice to you, well, then you're not one of the majority.
I know I'm already naturally mean, but well, meaner than usual?
And what makes it even worse it that it's not really their fault, as in they didn't have it coming or anything, it's just mean Joyce at work. So I've been going around making people's lives miserable, or basically making them rethink reasons for being friends with me....
Well...anyway even though I don't deserve them, doesn't really mean that I don't want them, or will put up too much of a fight, should you decide to give them to me :)
Sure I'll feel guilty, and maybe will never be able to live with myself, but I'd still enjoy the books all the same :)

So, anyone feeling more than a little generous?

love, joyce.

0 comments: