CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Wake Me Up...5 Minutes Later

"..summer has gone and past,
the innocent can never last,
wake me up when September ends.."

Dear lonely isle,


Last night I had a nice dream... ^.^
Got up a few times but thank god was able to continue it! Oh yeah, one of those dreams where everything goes weirdly wrong but ends up all right somehow. And if you get to get the guy in the end, so much the sweeter!
Hospitals, chlorophyll, nun's clothing, dangerous situations, Ms. Goh, teh tarik with too much milk, how STPM is not going to go away, and general all round gum chewing, it's all in a night's work for your average dreamer =P
It's very disturbing how your last thoughts before you fall asleep are transcribed into your dreams, like say, how many days more you have to STPM, and how little you are doing about it.
And just like in real life, my mum asks in my dream about my studies and what am I planning to do with the monstrosity known as STPM and feared by all sixth formers.
And once again, as in real life, I sidestep the question.
The dream the night before was pretty eventful too. That one centred around secret agents, their hiring service, and plenty of base bombing as well as adrenaline-pumped car chased scenes. Not to mention an all out war in the national library (which looks nothing like ours). Who knew bookshelf climbing can be so much fun? =)

It has been awhile since I had so much fun in my dreams. ;P

love, joyce.

0 comments: