CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Other Side

"..all my dreams,
it's never quite as it seems,
cos' you're a dream to me.."

Dear lonely isle,

We live and we learn.
Today I read a post on dreams. And unlike my thoughts about the darker side of dreams, this one sheds light on the hope of dreams. Hopes that I have long ago decided to abandon.
Hope is a dying wish unfulfilled.
I still think so, but perhaps now I have seen the other side of the mirror. And how our dreams can inspire us, no just leading us through yet another unfulfilled fantasy in the head. Not just another nightmare to wake up into, but an inspiration to wake up from.
I've always thought of dreams as what might have been, and yes, it's true. Nothing ever happens like you wish it to, but then again, perhaps it's all for the best.
My, my. Aren't we being positive today?
Positive dreams? Maybe positive is just a point of view. How dreams become positive aspects in life is just perhaps a play on the lighting.
Adjusting the lighting in my dreams. Something I have yet to discover. Or maybe I should just fire the technician controllling the lights.

Ah well. We live.

And we learn.

love, joyce.


0 comments: