CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

MPT5....Again

"..bertemu dan perpisahan,
adat manusia biasa,
hilang di mata tapi di hati takkan lupa.."

Dear lonely isle,

Oh my, not again.
Yes, I'm going to the same event again...make that my third year running =P
What makes every year memorable is I always end up going against my will.
But I did have fun the last two years, so hopefully this year will be better. Though secretly, I hope the last year was better. I wonder why? *wink*
Anyway, unlike last year, I have the chance to pick out what I want to wear. (Last year, I grabbed the first thing I saw in the cupboard, which happened to be the dress I wore the year before =P )
And sometimes maybe grabbing the first thing you see is better. Ah me, fickle minded me, can never decide on things like this.
Black? Or red?
Well, they never said life was easy...

Or something like that.

love, joyce.

0 comments: