CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Suicidal People Aren't Supposed To Shop


Bleh.

Supposed to take my friend to refill her printer ink yesterday,
but what happened was while she refilled, Joyce went to buy shoes >.>

Correction: Joyce found a pair of shoes she liked :)
Which is not easy okay...

Considering that this is Sabah and the Vinci here is like having ugly shoe season or something.
Oh its a phase all around KK at this present time and moment,
of course, just when I decided to get myself a pair of new shoes.

The realllllllllly nice ones were just waaaaaaaay off my budget,
so just settling on something economical that
I can wear for both formal occasions to class and also for casual outings.

I think these are pretty nice :)


Whatever if you don't like it *blueks*

I'm the one wearing them.

Actually I've never tried shoes with those rubber-band-like-scrunched-up-look.
Always thought they looked funny.

Surprisingly though, they look okay when worn, and are comfy too.
The rubber-band-like-scrunched-up part makes the shoe flexible, which accounts for the comfy-ness.

The last pair of shoes I tried that was for sale at rm30 were so hard I could not stand properly.

And when it comes to uni life and walking walking walking, comfy-ness is important!

So yes, this buy was so totally justified!
My pink shoes with lace at the front from SuiSui is like disintegrating...
The lace is falling to pieces, and when it rains I feel water on the insides >.<
Quite icky, it can be...

But I really did like those shoes...

Sigh.
Maybe its time for it to die a quiet and peaceful death...

Anyways, this is supposed to be quick, hence the lazy picture taking and posting.

I'm off to die starting Monday!
Bye bye.
It was nice knowing you.

Love, Joyce.

0 comments: