CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sinful Saturday



Dear lonely isle,

Did I mention I like Daiso?

Spoils from Daiso:

Lunchbox set!
Each item at rm5 of course ;)

So pretty, yeah?
Picked and choose to match the colours
Squatted at the lunchbox section till I couldn't get up >.>
Must pick a nice one ma...

2-tiered lunch box!
Okay, so maybe its not very big,
but then again I'm hardly a big eater.
And its rm5!
Hard to say no to >.<
Okay, so maybe rm5 is too much for a pair of chopsticks...
But at least they're pretty :)

Pack everything in..

And we're good to go :)
So chubee right?


rm5 photoframe!
For the fansu picture :)
This one is going home with me, some nice memories from Sabah.
I was too lazy to screw on the stand so it can stand upright on its own, hence the small hole.

Did I mention I like Daiso?


Cute stuff XD
Elianto eyeshadow.
I'm so in love with the containers.
Why I have 5 colours is a looooong story.

I like pink


MAJOR SPOIL of the day....
Sigh.
I'm ashamed to say this.

MNG incident reoccurred...
See here in case you didn't know what happened.

This time, Joyce stepped into Levi's.
I seriously need to stop going to One Borneo.
That place is godsend and also big-fat-wads-of-money-flying-away-from-Joyce trap.
Have to eat rice water (translation: very diluted porridge) for the next 2 months.

Ignore the pose. We all know I can't pose to save my life.
Okay.
I can't pose to save Ziggy's life either.
And that's saying something.

Focus on the pants.

So in love right now.

No worries, god is fair. Getting punished as we speak.
Suffering from sore throat.

Gonna go and sleep now,

Nitez.

Love, Joyce.

0 comments: