CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Karambunai

Dear lonely isle,

Yesterday, we had the annual Family Day for the Biotechnology Course. We went to a place called Karambunai. At first I thought it was somewhere in Brunei. Yes, I'm bad in geography for those who didn't know >.<


Naturally, when out with friends, one must take pictures :) No I will not publish all the pictures. I realised I have grown fatter so I shall post those which do not show much of me >.<

Erm, I realise I'm not really much of a photographer so forgive me for the rather weird pictures. I try to take nice views of the place, indeed the place is so beautiful. Sorry if my bad photography skills made it seem otherwise >.<

We left our respective kampungs at 7, reached there at..er at.. sorry I don't recall. The journey should be about 15 to 20 minutes long. But everyone knows I can't estimate so that's just my assumption >.<

The water was full of tiny fishes. It's rather clear too, until the deeper areas, where the water is blue. Shima tells me the fishes with long snouts are actually seahorses. They swim horizontally because you need to pull them out of the water to get them to look seahorsey. I think she's either confused the fish with a seahorse, or she's trying to pull my leg.

I tried taking pictures of the fish, but somehow it didnt' turn out so nice. So I'm not posting it =P

Spent the day playing all sorts of nonsensical but enjoyable games organised by the second year seniors. My team was very determined to win. We won most of the games, but came out second overall, maybe because we lost the volleyball match >.<

Shima with a horse. She and I get along really well. I hang out with her a lot. Wait till I get my hands on a picture with her in her normal attire. So totally different..

Went walking along the beach with Shima. Okay, actually we went a bit further than that. My trackpants were completely soaked. We were looking for sea shells :P Okay I'll admit that was just an excuse we used because the water was so inviting. Well, inviting enough until I stepped on some sharp rocks and cut the sole my foot >.<

Some of the girls in my class. One of them actually went swimming, but because this is UMS, and probably because she didn't plan on it, she went swimming in full attire. The foreigners at the beach however, were not so shy. There was this hot blond babe, damn her body is so nice, tall and slim *jealous* and she was with this fat guy. The only thing I didn't like was her flourescent pink bikini and g-string. Don't think it complemented her tan. She's got very nice cleavage though. Was too busy staring at her I forgot to take her pic. >.<

Came back about 6 in the evening. Was so tired I could sleep standing. And I got sunburnt. Got a shock after my bath T_T didn't know I was so black. And now the skin is starting to itch, and it hurts =(

Hehe a day rather well spent =)

love, joyce.

0 comments: