CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Of Cars and Watches


Dear lonely isle,

Haven't been posting pics for forever, but since I took them anyway, so.

Some new additions to the house~

First up, my other sayang.

I was going to say that its as cute as its owner
but you can already see that for yourself right?

Big, round eyes, general roundness...

Want To Play?



And something a little more pink, a new watch from my dad.
Haven't had a new watch in a looooooong time.

And because pink is so pretty,
I'll entertain you with one more shot of it.



Cheers~

Despite the fact that Astro has been a bitch lately
with the changes with Byond and making my life so difficult, some days aren't too bad.

After all, you leave your work in your locker when you take your bag out to go home.
Just like you leave your headset and notes and jacket and water bottle.
Worries for tomorrow morning.

:)

Love, Joyce.



0 comments: