CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Light Troubles


Dear lonely isle,

Damn I so got to get one of this.
You plug it into your computer.
Press the button in the center, wala~ and then he said 'Let there be light'.

Looks so cute right? I thought it was a mouse at first.

With the light switched on. But you can hardly see it right?
Hold on, let me get the lights.

Hehe, kinda okay right? :P

Very useful especially for people like me that wake up in the middle of the night to do work. Ever since roomie's table lamp broke down we've been searching for a replacement. You see, we've become pretty dependent on the damn thing. Now, its absence aggravates both of us.

When I stay up to do my work, I need the lights. Roomie who sleeps early has trouble sleeping with the light on. When I finally get into bed, roomie who wakes up at the crack of dawn (sometimes before) switches on the light to do work, which wakes me up >.>

So, while we're still looking for another, I guess the borrowed lamp from Bee Bee will have to do :(

We still haven't found a new one yet, because anything with warranty is too expensive, while anything cheap enough doesn't come with warranty. Which is not a good idea, because roomie's old table lamp which did not come with warranty, died in a month and a half.

I hope Bee Bee doesn't want her lamp back anytime soon >.>

Love, Joyce.

0 comments: