CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Excavation : In Progress

"..I'm going to smile cos I deserve to,
it'll all get better- in time..''

Dear lonely isle,

I think its been long enough.
Been sitting around waiting for the sky to fall on me and the world to crumble around my ears.
Hid out here in my cave and blasted the doorway to cover the entrance.
But there were no loud crashes or earth shaking tremors.

Think its time I dug my way out from under the rubble to have a peek to check if the world changed while I wallowed in my misery and convinced myself that everything was over.

If the sun still shines in the morning sky and the stars still twinkle in the moonlight,
then the worst that could've happened didn't.
Or possibly hasn't happened yet.
In which case, it still isn't time to hide yet. Nor is it time to run away yet.

And because it isn't time yet, it's time to move on.

I've got too much work waiting to be done, too many things left to be had, too much life waiting to be lived.

love, Joyce.

0 comments: