CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Dawn Of a New Semester

Dear lonely isle,

Okay, so the problem with my minor was fixed by changing minors. Pretty unimpressive, eh?

>.<

So, what's new in Sabah?

Hmm, moved into a new place, no longer staying in the hostel, which can only mean 2 things:
1. No more hills.
2. No more sucky hostel food :D

Next up, new room mate. Chinese girl, 3rd year senior. We call her Kim.
Will upload pictures in the next post =)
First I gotta take the pictures.

Got myself a landlady, 3 housemates and 5 cats.
I've only seen 2 of them so far. And already I can't stand em.
They wouldn't let me eat in peace, what with jumping on the table and onto my lap when I'm in the chair.
And I was talking about the cats.

Sitting toilet in the bathroom :D

There's internet :D
Which is available either 4 houses away through the JAKMAS (stands for something, I don't know what) wireless, or broadband 2 rows away courtesy of my good friend Tiing Jen. The girl is a blessing.

What else?

Can't think of anything at the moment.

love, joyce.

0 comments: