CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Stupid Girl

Dear lonely isle,

Sometimes I just feel so tired.
Tired of everything.
It's only the beginning of the semester, but already I'm so tired.

I'm in trouble, aren't I?

Maybe it's the weather here, or the food. Maybe it's something in the air, the hazy breeze of emotional lethargicity.

Maybe it's just because I'm here.

Sometimes I just push myself so hard or torture myself, so that I'd have something to suffer about. Something to be miserable about.
Because I shouldn't be this miserable. I shouldn't feel like I'm suffering.

There's nothing suffering here.

Not the food. Or the studies. Or the living conditions.
Not the people. Or the weather. Or the god damned everything else.

Yeah, you realise it too.

Let's just keep it between us okay?

Thanks.

love, joyce.

0 comments: